Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Secret Revealed

So, day to day before yesterday I was thinking regarding how should my application look like as it is a Game i.e. my FYP (Tic-Roid). It is an Bluetooth based multiplayer game for Android devices.
Previously I was thinking to name it as "Tic-Tac-Troid", Thanx to Suresh Sir as he suggested me this name "Tic-Roid". Though I was in favour of naming it as "Tic-Roid", superstitious Suresh Sir was another reason for being in favour of his suggestion.
Seriously, things are going well after renaming my application. I am also posting some screenshots of my application as I need reviews.

Animated Screen

Splash Screen

So guys kindly provide your reviews regarding the look and feel of the Splash screen. Though I have developed some of my application I will be sharing it in future posts. That's it for this post. :)

9 comments:

  1. nice application bro. how u implement animation in splash screen

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice application yr...n designing is also awsm....this shows the intelligence level of vishal

    ReplyDelete
  3. are are zyada ho gaya..neways thanx..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arvind ....

    Owwww, Its looking Pretty good design.. this is showing ur hard work bro keep it up. i m waiting ur full working system.... all the best bro...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great....please help me if got stuck in any issues:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir I am feeling embarrassed...this whole Blog is dedicated to u...

    ReplyDelete