Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Greetings Fellows......
With a time span of around 100 days remaining at APIIT, a thought appeared in my mind
i.e. to start a blog with a purpose which you all will come to know after going through the blog.
Frankly speaking, someone ideally inspired me to write this blog.

At present this blog is about something which I have been working on since three months i.e. "Android".
Ahhhhh!!! I am speechless. The features I see while working on it are awesome.

Multimedia being my graduation specialization has made me hear about Flash, 3Ds MAX, Maya etc. and some of among them I have worked on even. Three days before while working on Android I was visiting some of the blogs "Android & Amir" & "SaiGeetha" etc. and once again Android surprised me.
I will be sharing it with you all as soon as possible.....

No comments:

Post a Comment